On 31st January 2019, An Interaction programme between the members of the British Gurkha Nepalese Association (BGNA) and Metropolitan Police held at Barham Park Library, Wembley, London, and also a special presentation was delivered by the Met Police team on local social issues including;
• Racial related incidents and level of risk, and prevention measures and strategies
• Personal safety and security, and precaution.
• Initiation of an emergency call being a non-English speaking person
• Met Police “Safer Neighbourhood Team” point of contact for community
• Help, Support and Advice available 24/7
The interaction and presentation sessions were exciting, informative and helpful. Everyone enjoyed it alongside the knowledge gained from this successful session.